20 Mar 2 Seas Spring 2016 Foreign Rights Catalog
Your foreign rights agent is off to Europe, again!
By Marleen Seegers — Article first published in March 2016
Spring is in the air, which means it’s that time of the year again: The London Book Fair is coming up, and so is my bi-annual European tour!
I will be flying to Europe early April to have personal meetings with publishing professionals for five weeks in a row. For a foreign rights agent such meetings are essential, which is why I travel to Europe at least twice a year—around the Frankfurt and London Book Fairs.
In view of my 2016 spring trip, we have once again concocted a beautiful foreign rights catalog for you, which contains a selection of the finest French, English language and Dutch titles we represent worldwide:
DOWNLOAD 2 SEAS AGENCY’S
SPRING 2016 RIGHTS LIST HERE*
- new titles by international best-selling authors Matthieu Ricard, Riad Sattouf and Hendrik Groen;
- the Dutch Book Week Gift written by Esther Gerritsen;
- a coloring book on the worldfamous Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam;
- much-awaited new titles by Agnès Abécassis and Charles den Tex;
- prize-winning authors Slimane Kader and Jaap Robben;
- exciting new voices such as Ted McDermott, Caroline Michel and Erik Rozing.
Contact us if you wish to receive reading material, which we’d be happy to provide!
A big THANK YOU goes out to the lovely Chrys who did a great job preparing this wonderful catalog! She’ll be joining me at the London Book Fair where you can find us both at table 8Q.
Publishers in The Netherlands, France, the Nordic Countries and the English language: besides our 2016 Spring Rights List, stay tuned for the individual rights lists from clients that we represent as a sub-agent in your specific territory.
I look forward to seeing many of you at the London Book Fair, in Barcelona, Amsterdam, Paris or at the Turin Book Fair!
*For those among you who have problems with box.com, you can preview/download our 2016 Spring Rights Catalog on Issuu.com.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.