2 Seas Agency’s Co-Founder Marleen Seegers featured in the international media
- January 2017: Meulenhoff Publishers and 2 Seas Agency sell rights in Attempts to Make Something of Life by Hendrik Groen to 35 territories (in Dutch): http://boekblad.nl/Nieuws/Item/meulenhoff-en-2-seas-agency-verkopen-rechten-hendrik-groen-aan-35e-land
- November 2016: Interviewed by Dutch journalist and author Elfie Tromp in Vrij Nederland about the Frankfurt Book Fair: https://www.vn.nl/met-een-gebroken-hart-dwalen-over-de-buchmesse/:
- May 2016: Daily blog written for Boekblad live from the 2016 Turin Book Fair: http://boekblad.nl/Blogs/Item/turijn-blog-1-marleen-seegers-boekenbeurs-in-turijn-een-afterparty-van-de-london-book-fair.
- October 2015: Interviewed by the French industry weekly magazine Livres Hebdo about the job of a foreign rights agent: http://www.livreshebdo.fr/article/dossier-droits-etrangers-operation-mondialisation#295421:
- September-October 2015: Weekly blog written for Boekblad live from Marleen’s 5-week Fall 2015 European tour: Munich, Amsterdam, Paris, and the Frankfurt Book Fair
- April 2015: Interview with Boekblad about the 2015 edition of the London Book Fair: http://www.boekblad.nl/literair-agenten-blikken-terug-op-positieve.249640.lynkx
- April 2015: The Bookseller mentions six-figure deal struck at auction with Michael Joseph/Penguin Random House UK for Hendrik Groen, ATTEMPTS TO MAKE SOMETHING OF LIFE running up to the London Book Fair 2015: http://www.thebookseller.com/news/flurry-six-figure-deals-get-lbf-bang:
- November 2014: Daily blog written for Boekblad live from the 2014 edition of the Sharjah International Book Fair: http://www.boekblad.nl/marleen-seegers-fellowship-sharjah-international.242854.lynkx
- October 2014: Interview with Boekblad about selling titles from the Netherlands and Flanders during the 2014 edition of the Frankfurt Book Fair: http://www.boekblad.nl/literair-agenten-tevreden-over-buchmesse.242065.lynkx
- September 2014: Editorial “4 Tips to Survive, Thrive in Frankfurt as a Foreign Rights Agent” for Publishing Perspectives, the online magazine of international book publishing news and opinions: http://publishingperspectives.com/2014/09/4-tips-to-survive-thrive-in-frankfurt-as-a-foreign-rights-agent/
- September 2014: Literary Agent Q&A with Publishing Perspectives, the online magazine of international book publishing news and opinions: http://publishingperspectives.com/2014/09/literary-agent-qa-marleen-seegers-usa/
- November 2013: Interview with journalist Camila Moraes for Brazilian newspaper Valor Economico about the place of Brazilian titles in the international publishing scene, after 2 Seas Agency attended the Bienal do Livro in Rio de Janeiro late August 2013. Download the full article here.
- June 2013: Guest blog post for the award-winning online resource Writers Helping Writers (formerly known as The Bookshelf Muse), explaining what the work of a foreign rights agent consists of: http://writershelpingwriters.net/2013/06/foreign-rights-agents-everything-you-need-to-know-why-you-may-want-one/
- June 2011: the online magazine of international book publishing news and opinions Publishing Perspectives dedicated an article to the launch of 2 Seas Agency: In global publishing where English language publishers and the rest of the world are in need of as many bridges as possible, 2 Seas, with Seegers’ experience, is well positioned to serve exactly that purpose.